An eye-catching balance between design and function. The Racer Counter Stool, with nod toward minimalism and a spin on futurism, offers up an invitation to take a seat and get comfortable between Racer’s lightly padded curves. The channel stitching, along with the gentle sweep of the upholstered back and sides, make Racer a perfect choice for both the modern home or workplace.
22"W x 20”D x 36”H
Seat Height: 25”
- Bent wood with light padding
- Powder coated steel base and legs
Minor assembly required
Upholstery available in a choice of fabrics and color coordinated steel base:
- Tait Marine with Navy powder-coated steel base: 90% Polyester / 10% Linen blend upholstery | 50,000 Double Rubs
- Tait Stone with Black powder-coated steel base: 90% Polyester / 10% Linen blend upholstery | 50,000 Double Rubs
- Tait Tomato with Tomato powder-coated steel base: 90% Polyester / 10% Linen blend upholstery | 50,000 Double Rubs
- Toohey Charcoal with Oblivion powder-coated steel base: 97% Sunbrella Acrylic / 3% Other Fibers | 45,000 Double Rubs
- Maharam Mode in Machine with Oblivion powder-coated steel base: 80% post-consumer recycled Polyester, 20% Polyester | 100,000 Double Rubs
Maharam fabric is Green Guard and Green Guard Gold certified to meet the standards for low chemical emissions and VOCs, contributing to healthy indoor air
BLU DOT was founded in 1997 by two architects and sculptor who together shared a passion for art, architecture and design. They’ve been creating beautifully crafted, contemporary furniture and lighting in their Minneapolis studio every day since.