Modern design takes a rustic, decorative and very functional spin with these natural Pine Bowls from Ethnicraft. Created by Javanese carvers and wood turners, the bowls speak to purpose, authenticity and the needs of a working kitchen, dining area, countertop or any casual space in your home. Whether it’s a bowl of apples, clementines or simply a place to toss your keys, the Pine Bowls offer a perfect solution along with an element of décor.
Available in three sizes:
8” / 9” / 10” diameters x 3” tall
- Solid natural pine finished with water based varnish
- Food safe. Not recommended for wet food
- Wipe with a soft dry cloth or clean with a damp cloth and a natural soap.
- Damage to bowl is possible in microwave, refrigerator and dishwasher or if used for holding liquid or hot foods.
- Due to the natural cracks in the wood, excessive water can seep inward and cause mold.
Established in Antwerp, Belgium, with a focus on quality materials and fine craftsmanship, Ethnicraft creates furniture and accessories that help define and enrich nearly any area or aspect of your home, workplace and lifestyle.