Field Lounge Chair
The Field Lounge Chair for Blu Dot invites you to slow down, sit and relax. The gentle recline of the backrest, the just right comfort of the cushions, plus the added lumbar support, offer you that moment of calm you’ve been waiting for. Whether you’re reading, socializing or just taking a moment, the Field Lounge Chair makes everything seem so easy. Décor friendly in a variety of colors, fabrics or leather, it’s sure to become your favorite place to unwind.
26"W x 38"D x 36”H
Seat Height: 18” Seat Depth: 22”
- Steel and bent wood construction with light all-over padding
- Reversible back and seat cushions
- High resiliency foam with down-feather wrap
- Down-feather lumbar pillow included
- Available in fabric, velvet and leather (see notes below)
Some assembly required
Notes about Upholstery
- Craig Red and Sand: 80% Polyester / 20% Linen blend upholstery | 30,000 Double Rubs
- Edwards Charcoal, Light Grey, Navy and Tomato: 28% wool / 70% acrylic / 2% nylon blend upholstery | 30,000 Double Rubs
- Tait Blush: 90% Polyester / 10% Linen blend upholstery | 50,000 Double Rubs
- Maharam Candor in Flare and Cannoli: 70% post-industrial recycled Polyester, 30% Polyester | 70,000 Double Rubs
- Maharam Meld in Panda: 68% post-consumer recycled Polyester, 32% Polyester | 100,000 Double Rubs
Maharam upholstery fabrics are Green Guard and Green Guard Gold certified to meet the standards for low chemical emissions and VOCs, contributing to healthy indoor air
- Camel Leather: An aniline leather that has been burnished and polished to create a cool hand and velvety texture with a slight sheen, enhancing the natural character of the leather; A lovely patina will develop over time; Color variation is a signature to the authenticity of natural leather
- Ink Leather: An aniline leather with a soft matte finish and velvety feel; Variation in the natural leather becomes more beautiful with use; Color variation is a signature to the authenticity of natural leather
- Storm Leather: A semi aniline corrected leather has a pebble texture; It is marked by a silky smooth and drapey hand that exudes a more modern aesthetic; Offering color consistency throughout the hides, it is ideal for high traffic applications.
- Moss Velvet and Storm: 82% Polyester / 18% Cotton blend upholstery | 100,000 Double Rubs
BLU DOT was founded in 1997 by two architects and sculptor who together share a passion for art, architecture and design. They’ve been creating beautifully crafted, contemporary furniture and lighting in their Minneapolis studio every day since.