Dad in the Kitchen
Maximize family fun in kitchen with this cookbook for dads by dads. Dad in the Kitchen is the ultimate family-friendly cookbook by professional chef Cory Vitiello and dad of three Chris Nuttall-Smith! Influenced by Cory's expertise and Chris' dad-tested recipes, you'll be whipping up delicious, stress-free meals in no time! Your family will thank you, and you'll be super-dad status before you know it.
Dad in the Kitchen is filled with over 100 family-friendly recipes, such as:
- Quick breakfasts to get everyone out the door on time, like Yogurt & Oatmeal Pancakes or a Zucchini Omelet with Gouda;
- Light, yet satisfying lunches like Cory’s famous Flock Soba Noodle Bowl or Hot-Smoked Trout with Summer Vegetables Salad;
- Go-to healthy weeknight dinners, like One-Pot Braised Turkey Meatballs or Little Pasta with Swiss Chard and Lentils
- Larger weekend projects, like Shaved Brussels Sprouts & Leek Pizza or Cinnamon Buttermilk Ice Cream;
- And, a whole chapter dedicated to every dad’s favorite appliance, the barbecue, so he can finally earn that “pitmaster” apron.
While these recipes will catapult dads firmly into superstardom, Dad in the Kitchen is also for anyone who might become a dad, and anyone with a dad.