Curb Coffee Table
20% OFF SALE PRICE ABOVE ENDS OCTOBER 9.
The urban inspired Curb Coffee Table from Lyon Béton takes a cue from both Modernism and Art Brut together with decorative geometric elements of Bauhaus. The glass-topped recess speaks effortlessly to the Curb Table design while providing space to casually stash and store everything from your tablet to reading material to your television and streaming remote controls. The fiber-reinforced concrete of the table itself affords both a lightness and stability while the smoked-black tempered glass and black steel legs add integrity and style to this stunning design.
49.2” L x 22” W x 14.8” T
- Polymer fiber-concrete, tempered glass and powder-coated steel
- Water and oil resistant matte varnish finish
- Any pores, micro-cracks, and color variations due to the material's inherent qualities
- No assembly required
- Suitable for interior use only
- A bottle of impregnating agent against stains is included
- Use non-abrasive materials
- Apply protective wax or oil regularly
Lyon Béton is a French company inspired by a number of influential and historically important schools and movements of modern design including—Bauhaus, DeStijl, Art Brut, Art Deco and The Memphis group. With a nod toward towering figures such as Le Corbusier, Frank Lloyd Wright and Loewy, this French company offers a unique collection of furnishings using both materials and references often found in the world’s most celebrated home and industrial designs.