The Host Dining Chair from Blu Dot is all about comfort aligning itself with form and style. The fully upholstered and well-padded seat bucket encourages you to relax and enjoy your time around the table whether it’s before dinner, during your meal or after. Just relax, knowing that the Host Chair will take care of you and your guests.
24"W x 21”D x 30”H
Seat Height: 17”
- Molded foam over a wood and metal frame
- Solid wood base and legs in wlalnut or white oak
Ships fully assembled
Choice of upholstery paired with wood leg
- Rostenkowski Blue and Otter: 80% Polyester, 20% Linen | 50,000 Double Rubs
- Tait Stone and Tomato: 90% Polyester, 10% Linen blend | 50,000 Double Rubs
- Ablin Velvet: 82% Polyester, 18% Cotton | 100,000 Double Rubs
- Maharam Messenger in Everglade: 78% post-industrial recycled Polyester, 15% Polyester, 7% Nylon | 100,000 Double Rubs
- Maharam Meld in Panda: 68% post-consumer recycled Polyester, 32% Polyester | 100,000 Double Rubs
- Maharam upholstery fabrics are Green Guard and Green Guard Gold certified to meet the standards for low chemical emissions and VOCs, contributing to healthy indoor air
BLU DOT was founded in 1997 by two architects and sculptor who together shared a passion for art, architecture and design. They’ve been creating beautifully crafted, contemporary furniture and lighting in their Minneapolis studio every day since.