Between Us Stool
The Between Us Counter Stool from Blu Dot takes it cue from the Between Us Chair, adding a bit of edge and spin to the spirit of mid-century design. Between the rectangular steel legs and the simple, grid-stitched, upholstered seat and back, is a stool that offers character, comfort and impeccable style. So go ahead, take a seat at your kitchen counter, your personal work space or any setting you choose—Between Us is ready when you are.
17"W x 20"D x 36”H
Seat Height: 26” Seat Depth: 14”
- Molded wood with over-all light padding
- Powder coated steel base and legs
Minor assembly required
Upholstery available in a selection of fabric and leather
- Gunmetal: 100% Polyester | 30,000 Double Rubs
- Tait Stone: 90% Polyester, 10% Linen blend upholstery | 50,000 Double Rubs
- Digit White and Grey: 92% Polyester, 8% Linen blend upholstery | 100,000 Double Rubs
- Ink and Camel Leather: An aniline leather with a soft matte finish and velvety feel; Variation in the natural leather becomes more beautiful with use
- Cream Leather: This semi aniline corrected leather has a pebble texture. it is marked by a silky smooth and drapey hand that exudes a more modern aesthetic; Offering color consistency throughout the hides, it is ideal for high traffic applications
Color variation is a signature to the authenticity of natural leather
BLU DOT was founded in 1997 by two architects and sculptor who together shared a passion for art, architecture and design. They’ve been creating beautifully crafted, contemporary furniture and lighting in their Minneapolis studio every day since.