Beeswax Taper Candles 14"
Taper Candles from Mo&Co are carefully and thoughtfully hand dipped using the highest grade USA sourced 100% Beeswax, all natural cotton wicks and eco-conscious, plant derived pigments. Whether you’re entertaining or setting an intimate mood, Mo&Co Tapers offer the cleanest burn possible as they illuminate your table, your room or any area of your home with a warm beautiful glow.
14"L x 3/4" Diameter
- 100% Beeswax, Cotton wicks, natural plant-based pigments
- Handcrafted and dipped 25 times
- Sold in pairs using recycled packaging material
- Fit standard size holders
- Burn time is about 1 hour per 1 inch
For best fit hold the candle base to a flame and let a couple drops of beeswax fall into the holder, then hold the candle firmly in the holder upright until wax dries.
Beeswax burns slower and with minimal to no dripping, if burned in the right conditions. Those being:
- Trim the wick to 1⁄4” length before lighting.
- Burn candles away from drafts or gusts of wind and on a stable surface
Mo&Co Home is a small, Pacific Grove, CA studio sourcing the finest materials to create their signature line of 100% Beeswax candles.