Between Us Chair
The Between Us Dining Chair from Blu Dot adds a slight bit of edge and spin to the spirit of Mid-Century design. Between the rectangular steel legs and the simple, grid-stitched, upholstered seat and back, is a chair that offers character, comfort and impeccable style. The Between Us is ready to become part of your dining room—or any area or seating arrangement you choose. So go ahead, take a seat and enjoy.
17”W x 20”D x 30”H
Seat Depth: 14”; Seat Height 19”
- Molded wood with overall light padding
- Powder coated steel base and legs
Minor assembly required
Upholstery available in a selection of fabric and leather
- Gunmetal: 100% Polyester | 30,000 Double Rubs
- Tait Stone: 90% Polyester, 10% Linen blend upholstery | 50,000 Double Rubs
- Digit White and Grey: 92% Polyester, 8% Linen blend upholstery | 100,000 Double Rubs
- Ink and Camel Leather: An aniline leather with a soft matte finish and velvety feel; Variation in the natural leather becomes more beautiful with use
- Cream Leather: This semi aniline corrected leather has a pebble texture. it is marked by a silky smooth and drapey hand that exudes a more modern aesthetic; Offering color consistency throughout the hides, it is ideal for high traffic applications
Color variation is a signature to the authenticity of natural leather
BLU DOT was founded in 1997 by two architects and sculptor who together shared a passion for art, architecture and design. They’ve been creating beautifully crafted, contemporary furniture and lighting in their Minneapolis studio every day since.